Context HTTP Headers provides a set of Context reactions that allow you to set HTTP Response Headers for each context on your site. It is a generalized framework for response header handling that allows the sending of any arbitrary header value(s).
Through the use of two provided hooks you can expand on the header capabilities and provide specific fields for configuring header returns.
- Context (supports version 2 and 3)
The development of this module was done as part of the Whitehouse.gov project and was sponsored by The Executive Office of the President.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 749 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,382
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.