When enabled it creates new Context conditions which can be triggered based on the value of one or more Flags applied to nodes, currently active users, or user profile pages.
Example use case: providing per-node layout controls (see screenshot and the context_flag_examples feature module on github).
Context conditions provided
- Flag - node: This will be active when viewing a node with the identified flags applied to it.
- Flag - user page: This will be active when viewing the profile page of a user with flags applied to them.
- Flag - current user: This will be active if the user account currently being used to view the site has flags applied to it.
- Flag - taxonomy term page: This will be active when viewing a taxonomy term page with flags applied to the term.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 168 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,854
- Last modified: June 9, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.