Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Context Field provides a mechanism to automatically create and associate a context to an entity. For example you can have every node of a certain content type have its own specific context. Inline editing is provided through Context UI.
This project is sponsored by Phase2 Technology
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,445 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,740
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.