The Context Datalayer module provides the ability to modify the
Drupal, and the ability to base a Context condition on
This module requires the following modules:
Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See: https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
The module has no menu or modifiable settings. A "Data Layer" context reaction
will be made available once the module is enabled. Standard context permissions
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 205
- Last modified: 11 October 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.