Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module will add a conditional check within context for themes. Ever had the need to load a context based on which theme is being rendered?
You are using Mobile Tools to render a different theme for a number of different mobile devices that visit your site. Coupled with Context Add Assets you can load different css or js files based on the theme that is being rendered.
- Context-3.x - http://drupal.org/project/context
- Chaos Tool Suite - http://drupal.org/project/ctools
- PHP 5.x (OOP Support) - http://www.php.net/manuahttp://www.php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.chang...
Looking for new maintainers
I no longer have and time to maintain this module. Please message me if you would like to either take over the project or become a co-maintainer.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5,138 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 61,129
- Last modified: April 22, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.