Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is now obsoleted as the feature is in Drupal core since 5.x version
This module will allow any number of new simple, story like, content -node- types. It can be used to define new content types or as a drop-in replacement for content types defined by other modules.
Upgrade to Drupal 5
With the latest version you can update existing content types created with this module for Drupal 5. After upgrading your site to Drupal 5:
- Disable the module
- Go to Uninstall tab and uninstall it
- Review your content types in Administer>Content management>Content types
Alternate (Advanced): Just run the drupal5_update.mysql database script provided.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 942
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!