Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds a tab to the content types page which lets you edit the settings for all content types on one screen. This makes it much easier to ensure consistent settings across content types.
Currently, the module handles form elements supplied by the following core and contributed modules:
- Comments (core)
- Automatic Nodetitles (contrib)
#D7CX: I pledge that Content type overview will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Current development and maintenance is made possible in part by Peytz & Co.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 453 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,908
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!