The Content Theme module is a simple and easy module to use which allows to use different themes than the site default on content creating, editing, and viewing pages.
- Assign a theme to all content. (This overrides the system default theme)
- Assign a theme to a content type. (This overrides content wide themes and system default)
- Assign a theme to a content node. (This overrides content type themes, content wide themes, and system default)
- Allow to use different themes on content creating/editing pages than on viewing pages.
- Fine-grained permission control.
- Drupal novice friendly.
If another theme is displayed as expected, enable the Content Theme Debugger block from the Content Theme Debugger module. The block displays a list of modules which override the system default theme sorted by module's call-up.
This module is similar to some other modules, but different in some ways. Specifically: