Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Content Tab module is a handy module for an administrator of a site or a user with given permissions to view the content written by a particular user.
The user can view the content in two ways.
- Navigate to http://example.com/user/4/content, which would show the content written by the user with uid 4, with different content types in different sub tabs.
- Navigate to http://example.com/user/4, which would show a tab called Content, clicking which would show the content written by that user.
The same functionality can be made using views, but in case someone wants to avoid views, this is a really handy and easy to use module :).
- Administrative interface to let the admin choose which columns to display, pager settings.
- Sortable table with pager.
This module can be compared to core tracker module. Content Tab module comes with configuration options, filtering the content on content types, allowing the user with appropriate permissions to edit/delete the content which are some of things missing the core tracker module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 105 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,611
- Last modified: September 14, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.