Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
If you need an instant slide-show then Content Glider (CG) is the answer. CG is a standalone module, no need additional script or another modules. Just install and use it!
CG based on Featured Content Glider from Dynamic Drive which using jQuery also, features:
- Select any content-type as Content Glider source!
- Support up to 3 Content Glider blocks
- Effect: updown, downup, leftright, or rightleft
- Setting: Auto Rotate, Animation speed, etc
How to use
First, remember that Content Glider source is a content-type!
- Go to Administer - Site Configuration- Content Glider
- On "Content type for Glider 1" enter the content-type you want to use. Tips: you better create a special content-type for CG, e.g.: create new content-type, called as: headline (used for display your website headlines)
- Repeat above step for Content Glider block 2 and 3 (if you don't want to use block 2 and 3 then just leave them blank)
- Goto Administer-Site Building-Blocks: select the Content Glider Block 1-3 to your target region (left, right, header, etc)
- To change the look of Content Glider please edit "featuredcontentglider.css"
- Go to Administer - Structure - Content Glider set the number of block
- On block setting enter the content-type you want to use. Tips: you better create a special content-type for CG, e.g.: create new content-type, called as: headline (used for display your website headlines)
- To change the look of Content Glider please edit "featuredcontentglider.css" and create new template file in your theme folder. content_glider_node.tpl.php for the node, content_glider.tpl.php for the wapper
- You can select the fields in Administer / Structure / conten types / Manage / display / content_glider
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1,160 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,688
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.