Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Contact Redirect add a redirect field when editing the site-wide contact forms provided by the core contact.module. It allows users to easily redirect visitors to a thank you page or to more information. Settings can be set for each site-wide contact form. The default is still the homepage.
6.x Version released
The 6.x patch submitted by cgardner has been applied to HEAD, please test and submit any issues to the issue queue.
Proposed Changes to Drupal Core
I proposed a patch to add a redirect field to the core contact module (basically adding code from this module to core). Others have proposed using triggers and actions instead (though support for a different redirect per page looks difficult). Follow the discussion at the issue above.
Multiple Language Support
Folks have requested a new way of storing variables so that redirects can be different depending on language. Follow that discussion here. If you have something to add to the conversation about the best way to do that please help.
- Custom (Form) destination : create custom form destinations (redirects) sitewide for any form. Looks like only Drupal 6 and above.
This module was generously sponsored by Gameface Web Design, a Drupal shop specializing in module development and Drupal theming
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 195 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,180
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!