Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by EclipseGc on
Config Tools is a package of modules that help to manage your Drupal 8 configuration files. This includes two modules currently.
- Active configuration file handling
Stores your current active configuration as yml in a specified directory. This is especially useful for tracking changes to your configuration through some VCS.
- Git Configuration
Auto commits changes to your configuration to a specified git repository for every configuration change.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, File Management, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,783
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!