The Configuration Installer is a installation profile that takes over the Drupal installer and allows sites to be created from existing configuration.
This is an installation profile and needs to be put in
/profiles in order to work.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 154 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,906
- Last modified: November 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.