Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Conditions are sets of requirements (e.g. PHP code, current page or site) that make the condition as a whole
FALSE. Other modules can provide new requirements or use the Condition API to trigger some kind of action (e.g. display a block or switch the theme to Garland) in case a condition is
- PHP code
TRUEif the evaluated code returns
TRUEif the any/all/none of the entered path(s) is/are (like) the current path.
TRUEif the any/none of the checked multi-site directory(ies) is the current directory.
TRUEif the any/none of the entered (sub)domain(s) is/are (like) the current domain.
Modules using Condition(s)
Proposals for further usage
- Add conditions as an extra option for the the blocks hide/show filter.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 232 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,318
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.