Compact Forms presents text fields for selected forms in a more compact fashion using jQuery.
The form item/element fields are overlaid with their respective labels. When the user focuses a field the label fades away nicely, and if the field is left empty the label fades back in again.
By default, only the user login block is switched to compact style, but the behavior can be added to any form by adding the corresponding CSS ids to the Compact Forms configuration.
- Fields like textareas and checkboxes are currently not affected.
- Inspired by A List Apart
- Please see current README.txt.
This project has been sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 12,172 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 44,070
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.