Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Important: This module is deprecated. See Commerce Backoffice for a more advanced set of Commerce backend views and related functionality.
This is a feature containing replacement VBO views for the main Drupal Commerce admin screens, including Products, Orders, and Content. This allows you to mass-delete content, orders, and products, etc.
It requires Views Bulk Operations as a dependency.
On installation, Commerce VBO Views disables a few default views provided by Commerce; it will re-enable them if it is disabled
Updates and new features:
- 2011-11-10: The module automatically disables the Commerce default views when it is enabled.
- 2011-11-07: Added a line item view and a customer profile view and a product display node view. Removed the override of the Content admin and moved it to Admin VBO Views.
- 2011-10-26: Products can be mass-enabled or disabled, as a new VBO rule was introduced.
You may also be interested in Admin VBO Views which provides general Content and User administrative views.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Features Package
- Reported installs: 2,723 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,442
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.