This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides replacement interfaces for the parts of Drupal Commerce that are table dependent and non-mobile responsive by default.
Specifically, and in no particular order:
- Responsive Cart - With a simple setting on the Commerce Responsive UI page (found in the store configuration area), you can replace the cart view (similar to how commerce cart override module works). You simply select the view that you want to replace it.
- Responsive Checkout - Addressfields, Customer Profilles, Commerce Coupons, Cart Pane, and Checkout Review pane are all supported.
- Responsive User Facing Orders - The order history tab on user profiles is replaceable (just disable the commerce provided one). Also, viewing an order for a user can be made responsive by changing the display formatter settings for the Order entity.
A note on making duplicate views that have the same styling. You can override the views or you can make duplicates. If you make a duplicate view, make sure the machine name has the full original machine name of the one you are duplicating. The css will follow the view if you keep the same first part of the machine name.
Patches and suggestions on other areas to make responsive are welcome!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 187 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 846
- Last modified: October 15, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.