Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is designed to repair missing fields from various commerce entities. After installing, visit the menu item that does the repair, admin->store->config->Repair Commerce Fields (admin/commerce/config/repair). Once you've done that you can uninstall the module.
If you're using a Commerce dev release after 3 November 2011, you don't have to patch Commerce at all. Earlier versions of Commerce require this patch to Commerce, which is now incorporated in the code.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 1,180 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,928
- Last modified: May 3, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!