Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is designed to repair missing fields from various commerce entities. After installing, visit the menu item that does the repair, admin->store->config->Repair Commerce Fields (admin/commerce/config/repair). Once you've done that you can uninstall the module.
If you're using a Commerce dev release after 3 November 2011, you don't have to patch Commerce at all. Earlier versions of Commerce require this patch to Commerce, which is now incorporated in the code.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 1,169 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,380
- Last modified: May 3, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.