Implements Credit card payment services on Hungarian OTP bank (https://www.otpbank.hu) interface for the Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system.
Installing otpwebshop Library
Download otpwebshop Webservice 5.0 package:
- extract Webshop_5.0.zip file and copy Webshop_5.0/kliensek/php/otpwebshop
folder to your libraries (e.g. sites/all/libraries/otpwebshop)
- WebShopService.php file locations should be:
- delete demo and sample files, folders (simpleshop, web_demo)
Installing & configuring Commerce OTP payment method
- Enable the module (Go to admin/modules and search for OTP Payment).
- Go to Administration > Store > Configuration > Payment Methods
- Under "Disabled payment method rules", find the "OTP credit card payment"
payment method and click the 'enable' link
- Once "OTP credit card payment" appears in the "Enabled payment method rules",
click on it's name to configure
- In the table "Actions", find "Enable payment method: OTP credit card payment"
and click the link
- Under "Payment settings", you can configure the module:
* Display label: you can configure label displayed on checkout page
* Shop ID: your OTP PosID received from bank
* OTP interface language
* Private keyfile path
* Transaction log directory
* Transaction log directory - on success
* Transaction log directory - on fail
- cron job checks (ask and update status) not processed transactions from bank
- not processed transactions can be caused by closing web browser after
success payment, before redirection back to webshop page
Logger file configuration
- edit otpwebshop/config/otp_webshop_client.conf
- set log file: log4php.appender.WebShopClient.File
- set logging level: log4php.logger.WebShopClient.Threshold
- do not change: log4php.rootLogger
- You can add more "OTP credit card payment" - useful for test/live together
- Supportable currencies (by OTP bank): HUF, EUR, USD
- Supportable languages (OTP bank interface): hu, en, de
- Currency code is given from order
- For test environment, OTP give Shop ID with '#' prefix
- There is possibility for using drush command for triggering cron jobs
- You can disable OTP cron jobs by setting drupal variable
'commerce_otp_cron_enabled' to FALSE
- You can list commerce transaction revisions (for OTP payment) at
- You can use #02299991 shop ID and #02299991.privKey.pem keyfile for testing
- You can find test cards data in tesztkartyak.txt file
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,214
- Last modified: 12 January 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.