This module enhances some of the multi-currency capabilities of Drupal Commerce.
- UI for fine granular definition of exchange rates.
(Every currency combination can be defined separately if needed)
- Synchronization of currency exchange rates directly from the European Central Bank (ECB).
- UI to specify which rates shall be synchronized and which are handled manually.
- Generation of currency specific price fields inclusive generation of rule-set to handle them.
- hooks for easy integration of custom currency exchange rate sources.
- Install as usual, see http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
the currency conversion:
the currency handling:
- Run cron or sync manually to synchronize the rates.
- Exchange provider:
It seems like there are issues in the interoperability between different commerce modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,530 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,119
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.