This module is sponsored by Fat Zebra.
- Ensure cURL is installed
- Download the FatZebra PHP Library into sites/all/libraries/fatzebra_php or
- Enable the Commerce Fat Zebra module and its dependencies
- Enable the payment method under Store > Configuration > Payment methods
- Edit the Payment method's action to configure payment settings, and to set username/token if you have a Fat Zebra account
- Ensure your Default store currency is AUD under Store > Configuration > Currency settings. The Commerce Fat Zebra payment method will not show for non-AUD currency orders.
Nothing further is required to fully test the module against the sandbox environment (module defaults to test credentials), however you will not have access to the Fat Zebra dashboard to see transaction summaries.
See docs.fatzebra.com.au for test credit card numbers.
If you'd like to get a Fat Zebra account you can sign up for free to get started.
PCI DDS Compliance
Provides an optional PCI Compliance Mode, where credit card data is tokenised
via direct post to FatZebra before payment is submitted. This avoids handling of
any credit card data, even temporarily, by the server.
Currently available in 7.x-1.x-dev.
- Support for refunds (available in 7.x-1.x-dev)
- Support for Fat Zebra card tokenization using Commerce Card on File to allow users to make additional purchases without having to re-enter card data
- Support for recurring payments
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,350
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.