Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds a basic line item type to Drupal Commerce. This line item type should be used by admins to add arbitrary price amounts directly to orders without needing the use of products. e.g. Adding a payment order to a user account manually after the user paid in person.
This module also updates the Commerce Line Item view to display the added amounts to the table.
Sponsored by Fenix Solutions.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 81 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,301
- Last modified: February 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.