Commerce Addressbook is a module that allows authenticated customers to reuse
previously entered addresses during checkout.
They can manage all entered addresses in their user panel (user/%user/addressbook).
Note that for data consistency reasons editing a previously entered address
won't change it on previously made orders.
The 7.x-3.x version offers UX improvements and is currently the active development version for new features.
Difference between 2.x and 3.x
User's default customer profile will now be displayed below the address selection list in a "read-only" mode (we're no longer trying to refresh the field values after selecting a profile).
If you need to make some changes to an existing customer profile, you'll be able to using an "Edit" button.
A new option has been added to the select list ( "+ Enter a new address") that will let you explicitly specify a new address.
Installation notes (2.x)
- Enable the Commerce Addresbook module.
- Visit the admin/commerce/config/checkout page and configure any customer profile checkout panes (such as "Billing information") to use the addressbook.
- The "Addresses on File" select list should now automatically be attached to the checkout form.
Updating from Addressbook 1.x
Commerce Addressbook 7.x-2.0-rc2 now contains an upgrade path. Read the README for instructions.
You can see a screencast about the module here.
- Commerce Addressbook Extra: adds functionality to user form and allows choosing value options for addressbook select list.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 16,847 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 86,241
- Last modified: August 24, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.