Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
When someone posts a comment on your site Comment Luv attempts to find their
latest blog post and add the title and link to the bottom of their comment.
Comment Luv is great for attracting people to comment on your blogs and a
great way to build back links to your site.
- Upload the commentluv directory to your modules folder.
- Download & Install Feeds module.
- Go to the modules section in the administration section and enable.
- Enable Commentluv support for each content type in admin/settings/commentluv.
- You can also enable nofollow link and a limit of the length of the texts.
- If you want to customize the appearance of the commentluv output, there
is a template (commentluv_link_template.tpl.php) that you can copy in your
theme and modify as you need.
- Support for authenticated users (profile module)
Roadmap & changes
Feel free to suggest new features and changes in this issue:
The branch 6.1 is not supported anymore but you can download it from CVS and install it following these steps.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 4,403
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!