This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module moves the comment form into a block and provides a default view for the listing of a node's comments. This gives you more power and flexibility on how to display comments.
- Place the provided comment form in a block anywhere on your page
- Place the comment listing anywhere using the provided block or Views Attach
- Provide different listings of comments for different node types using Views
- Display comments using any fields available to the view
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 114 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,215
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.