This module provides a closure table for comments. This modules does nothing on it's own, it merely provides a closure table so that comments can be retrieved in alternate ways other than the default.
For instance, a comment tree could be retrieved by created date, or all of the replies to X comment could be retrieved.
The performance of using a closure table for these types of queries is significantly faster than using the Adjacency List and Path Enumeration provided by the Comment module in Drupal Core.
This module will setup the Closure Table on install and provide a method to generate the closure table for existing comments as well as maintain the closure table on comment save and comment delete.
This module is based on Models for hierarchical data.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Performance and Scalability, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,190
- Last modified: 16 July 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.