Comment Registration enables inline registration of user accounts on the comment form.
- Comment registration for anonymous users.
- Assign roles during comment registration.
- Hide undeletable core comment fields.
- Profile2 support.
- Email Registration support.
Comment Registration is enabled and configured per content type via the "Comment Registration" fieldset below "Comment settings".
Ensure that users can register accounts. In
admin/config/people/accounts select "Visitors" or "Visitors, but administrator approval is required" under "Who can register accounts?".
Currently incompatible with Comment Access.
Maintained by Maedi who is available for professional support and features.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,756
- Last modified: December 11, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.