Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is a lightweight solution to allow Drupal 6 comments to have extra information added to them. It allows developers to add additional form fields to comment forms for specified node types, and provides the storage faculty for the meta information, as well as the template variables made available. Minimum coding knowledge (hook_alter and FAPI) is required to implement as there is currently no admin UI.
There is an example module included which should be enough to get you going if you're a little comfortable with PHP, however.
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,659
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!