Prevents rendering of comments inside of nodes and provides them as separate page element instead.
With this module, you can place the
$comments variable anywhere in your page.tpl.php. However, if you do not output
$comments in your template, no comments will be rendered at all.
Also, this is a nice and simple example of what can be achieved with the new menu system and theme registry in Drupal 6.x. This module is no longer required for Drupal 7.x.
- Comment module in Drupal core or alternative implementations.
- Please see current README.txt.
This project has been sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 85 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,486
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.