Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Prevents rendering of comments inside of nodes and provides them as separate page element instead.
With this module, you can place the
$comments variable anywhere in your page.tpl.php. However, if you do not output
$comments in your template, no comments will be rendered at all.
Also, this is a nice and simple example of what can be achieved with the new menu system and theme registry in Drupal 6.x. This module is no longer required for Drupal 7.x.
- Comment module in Drupal core or alternative implementations.
- Please see current README.txt.
This project has been sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 78 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,519
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.