Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Provides advanced comment deletion abilities.
- Decide how to handle child (reply) comments when deleting parent comment.
- Allows comment user author to delete their own comment.
- Define allowable comment deletion threshold.
- Maintain threaded comments when deleting parent comment.
- Customize displayed comment deletion confirmation message.
- Enable module.
- Set comment delete permissions to desired user roles.
- D7 - Configure comment delete settings: Admin > Content > Comments > Deletion
- D8 - Configure comment delete settings: Admin > Config > System > Comment Delete
Upgrade to 7.x-1.3 for latest comment re-threading features which maintains chronological order when replies are moved. Applies to D7 version only, D8 version already has that functionality implemented.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 596 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,614
- Last modified: March 7, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.