This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a tiny module that basically extends Drupal's comment statistics module by adding comment counts for day, week, month and year. It also integrates with Views and you can use it to select, filter, order the content as well.
This module plays well and has been tested with Views. You can use these fields
in Content group
- Comments today
- Comments this week
- Comments this month
- Comments this year
You can also use those fields to order and filter content.
- Comment (Drupal 7.x Core)
- Views (Optional)
Download the module and simply copy it into your contributed modules folder:
[for example, your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules] and enable it from the modules administration/management page.
More information at: Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7)
After successful installation, you need to activate the counter by going to
settings page admin/config/system/comment and check on "Count comments".
You need to set up cron in order to reset the counters.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Statistics, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 1,593 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,598
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.