Comicdrop is a single stop module designed to create and manage a set of features to support the webcomic use case. This includes additional forms of pagination by node type, forum integration, archive and calendar blocks and other basic configurations a non-technical end user (webcomic artist) could use in order to quickly spin up a webcomic site.
If you currently have a Comicpress site you might be able to convert it to Drupal with http://drupal.org/project/wordpress_migrate
Warning: I have not tested migration from a previously comicpress site, and you will likely have to make some major tweaks to your data once you have it in the site. Always test on a *copy* of your site, never on live.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Display, Games and Amusements, Media, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,378
- Last modified: March 12, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.