When the Color module is enabled, the Color Theme module changes the current theme on the theme settings pages to the theme whose settings are being configured. For example, visiting
admin/appearance/settings/stark will cause the Stark theme to become the theme, and visiting
admin/appearance/settings/garland will cause Garland to become the current theme. It also excludes the theme settings pages from being displayed in the Overlay.
The helps tremendously for theme developers integrating with Color module. It allows you to:
- bypass styling a preview with an admin theme's CSS getting in the way.
- write code to have live previews to the entire site, not just the preview HTML box!
Themes using Color Theme
- Add yours...
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 290 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,231
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.