Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides the ability to retrieve data from your CollectiveAccess collection management system (http://www.collectiveaccess.org), using Drupal as a frontend to make (parts of) your collection available to the public.
This module no longer works with the changed web services in CollectiveAccess 1.3
- UI to manage connections to one or more CollectiveAccess instances
- Ability to connect to the web services via several technologies
(only connection via SOAP is implemented at this point)
- Provides API for retrieving CollectiveAccess data programmatically
x Object basic data and attributes
x Object representations (primary images & all images)
x Relations to an object (collections, entities, ...)
The following modules provide extra functionality on top of this API module:
There will be both a Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 version of this module.
The Drupal 7 version is the main development branch.
Most features will be available in both versions, but functionality that requires Drupal 7 specific APIs or dependencies will not be backported.
Dependencies & integration
The Drupal 7 CollectiveAccess module is dependent on:
The Drupal 6 CollectiveAccess module is dependent on:
If you are interested in helping us push this project forward, want to give feedback or have more questions regarding our plans, please feel free to contact me!
Sponsor / Acknowledgements:
This module is sponsored by Colibreo.com - CollectiveAccess & Drupal SaaS solution, created by Pure Sign.
Pure Sign can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal and CollectiveAccess consulting and development.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,782
- Last modified: July 15, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.