Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides Views style plugin and image field formatter to display images in collage. Uses Blocked Recursive Image Composition (BRIC) algorithm (recursive binary tree).
- Pixel perfect collages - any number of images, any aspect ratios
- Responsive markup
- Link collage images to content or original image / image style
- Focal Point module integration
- Support for modal galleries - Colorbox, Shadowbox, fancyBox, Photobox, PhotoSwipe, Lightbox2 - every image in collage is clickable and opens defined image style or original image
Installation and setup
- Download and install like any other Drupal module
- Create a new multi-value Image field for your content type or use an existing one
- Go to Manage display for your content type, set Image field Format to "Collage" and adjust the settings
The module uses "collageformatter" image style; you can override defaults and add more image effects to it if you want - just do not apply any image dimensions changing effects after the "Collage Formatter" effect.
Image Matrix - uses MagazinLayout PHP class based on pre-configured templates for 3-8 images, doesn't provide pixel-perfect collages (there might be 1-2 pixel width lines breaking the collage).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 1,628 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,677
- Last modified: March 30, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!