Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module was developed from Manhattan Neighborhood Network to manually generate airings of television programming for a traditional 30/60 minute grid.
REQUIRES THE 1.x BRANCH OF AIRINGS TO CONVERT TO AND FROM UTC. THE 2.x BRANCH OF THE AIRING GRID WILL BE MORE VIEW FRIENDLY
Most stations simply embed the schedule from a playback server using an iframe or link directly to it. Some stations populate Airings from playback server using a feed or the server's API. This gives them more control over the look and feel of the schedule. MNN takes this even further creating a schedule in Drupal then pushing the entire schedule to their Morpheus broadcast automation solution as XML. When finished the Airing Grid Scheduler can also be used to push to Cinegy or Telvue playback servers.
Much of the code was originally developed by Openflows from Drupal 4.7. That version was used to schedule more than 380,000 airings for MNN. CivicActions created the initial Drupal 7 version. Support for scheduling Playlists in addition to a single show was added with support from Öppna Kanalen Växjö.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,776
- Last modified: February 28, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!