Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This project offers a set of modules to manage a club or association. The individual modules are:
- Person: Adds a node type person. This can be used to manage a database of people with name, address, contact information, and club-related data such as membership type.
- Article: Adds a node type to write articles.
- Event: Adds a node type to publish events.
- Image: Add images which can be used as portraits, in articles, in events, or galleries.
- Gallery: Adds a node type to create galleries.
- Board: Adds a node type to display boards (e.g. a board of directors).
This project is still in development. For example, the following is missing:
- SMS integration
- Improved administration interfaces
- Demo site
If you would like to help, feel free to contact me.
- Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Nodereference Image Helper
This module uses icons from famfamfam.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,778
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.