Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This project is very young and still getting its wings. The goal is to be a very lightweight integration point between Drupal and CloudMade. The idea is to have a very basic main module that holds the developers key, then have a module for the Maps Lite API and the PHP CloudMade Library.
Sub Modules and Features
- Maps Lite
- OpenLayers: This module provides a much more robust mapping solution and can bring in CloudMade tiles, but can be a bit more complex.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Developer
- Downloads: 498
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!