Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
CloudFront module integrates with imagecache to serve dynamic images from the Amazon CloudFront CDN. Dynamic images are placed in a queue and served immediately from the local filesystem. Once the queue is processed (via cron job) the images will automatically begin serving from CloudFront.
If you flush or modify a preset it will fall back to local hosting so that the changes are visible immediately. The new images will begin serving from CloudFront the next time the queue is processed.
This module requires no patches to either core or third party modules.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,924
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.