- Designed for practicing: students can take as many attempts as they like.
- Many feedback options, feedback can change with attempts.
- Many question types.
- Questions can be added anywhere in a site.
- Only Questions. Ordering questions in a quiz or case is done by a separate module.
- Proteus is way of presenting questions to a student. Proteus uses a changing student model to determine what question to ask next.
- Linear Case is way of presenting questions to a student. A Linear Case is a book where students can not navigate past the last question they have not answered correctly yet.
- Closed Question Scoreboard is a way of presenting question results to students or teachers. It can also be used as a starting point in a kind of quiz.
- Closed Question Essay provides a "long-form" writing question type, with separated paragraphs.
If you get "Class... not found" errors, clear the drupal cache in /admin/settings/performance.
If you have the Advanced Help module installed, documentation can be found in your site at: /admin/advanced_help/closedquestion