Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by adcillc on
Close Block - is a module which allows to add a "close" button to any block.
- You can choose an effect (None, SlideUp and FadeOut)
- Effect duration
- Block status (if user closed a block at once, it will be closed next times)
- Install the module
- Configure it on the theme page
- Activate it on the Blocks settings page
- Check the permissions page
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 690 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,648
- Last modified: July 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.