Posted by vijaycs85 on
Client cache is a Drupal caching backend that uses user agent or client as cache bin.
- Download and install the module.
Edit settings.php to make one of the client cache plugin (cookie for now) as cache class for cache_client bin, for example:
$conf['cache_backends'] = 'sites/all/modules/contrib/client_cache/client_cache.cookie.inc'; $conf['cache_class_client_cache'] = 'CookieCacheDrupal';
This module does not expose any configuration interface.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,258
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.