This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The click2call.module enables administrators and developers to create website gadgets that, when pressed, call the user and provide access to site-related services and content via regular phone calls.
Click2Call gadgets are available as CCK fields, as website blocks, or as elements to be inserted in user profiles.
Independently of the format, Click2Call gadgets can be configured to
- use predefined phone numbers (via the VoIP Number module), or ask the user to type in the number to be called
- run a specific VoIP Drupal script whenever the call is answered.
The Click2Call module is part of the VoIP Drupal platform. It has been originally developed by Tamer Zoubi and Leo Burd under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Fields, Mail
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,306
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.