Clean Pagination is a very simple module that allows you to enable clean URL pagination for specified pages. The way Drupal typically works, if you had a view with the URL 'my-view', subsequent pages would normally use a query to pass the page number, as in 'my-view?page=2'. When Clean Pagination is being used for a page, it will create a url like 'my-view/2'.
Currently, the module has just two settings: 1) Set the pages where you want clean pagination enabled, and 2) Enable search-engine-friendly pagination hyperlinks.
The search-engine-friendly pagination hyperlinks is an experimental feature you can optionally turn on that will add the page URL to pagination links, and then remove them via jQuery. To a user, it will look like a single number, but to a screen readers and search engines it will have the url in the hyperlink text, which is usually a good thing.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Paging, Path Management, Views
- Reported installs: 1,276 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,180
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.