Since missing modulewas committed, the main performance concerns are gone. If you're still looking for similar functionality, see
This project is not a module.
Provides a Drush command that will find missing modules and disable them in the database.
drush dl clean_missing_modules
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 52,892
- Last modified: July 26, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.