This module provide a new Image plugin, which is a mofified version of CKEditor's image plugin. It helps you center image using toolbar button or in Image dialog.
Download the module and simply copy it into your contributed modules folder:
[for example, your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules] and enable it from the modules administration/management page.
More information at: Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7)
After successful installation, you don't have to do anything. Because this module hijacks the Image button on toolbar, replaces it with the one in this module and automatically enables the plugin itself.
And when you disable this module, it also automatically returns the original one
This module supports CKEditor 3.1+
Tested on Chrome and Firefox with CKEditor 126.96.36.199 and 4.1.2 Standard/Full
I'm working on it and pretty sure that you can use my module right after Drupal 8 releases ;-)
Drupal 8 has its own image plugin and supports center align. Let takes a look on that...
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 6,176 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,888
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.