Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
civicrm_countblock is a simple module that creates blocks for displaying civicrm group count information. An HTML format string can be defined with substitutable parameters for the group count (%count) and group name (%group). The group count can be rounded to the tens, hundreds, or thousands position. By default, there is one count block, but you can create up to 10 count blocks using the settings page.
This module is partially supported by CivicActions.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Downloads: 4,826
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!