A wider, recolorable admin theme for CiviCRM based on Drupal Core's Bartik theme. This theme is to be used mainly for CiviCRM backend to get a clean/wider look of CiviCRM backend pages/form.
How to install
1. Have a working version of CiviCRM installed on your Drupal 7 site.
2. Download 'Civi Bartik' theme to your 'sites/all/themes' directory.
3. Navigate to the Appearance admin page and enable 'Civi Bartik' theme.
4. In Appearance admin page, in ADMINISTRATION THEME section, select 'Civi Bartik' for CiviCRM Administration theme.
5. Configure your CiviCRM blocks for Civi Bartik theme at: admin/structure/block/list/civi_bartik
6. Enjoy your clean new CiviCRM admin theme.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 426 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,331
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.