Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Circle is a clean html5 base theme for Drupal 7. It takes some great ideas from Mothership, Zen and Omega themes and implements them in one single theme. It has almost no custom templates (so the markup is up to you) and a number of theme functions that are frequently used in real world projects.
Circle has bootstrap and foundation support. There are 5 panel layouts for both bootstrap and foundation and panel region/pane styles for adding appropriate classes. Included css files are controlled from theme settings.
This theme was designed for working with panels in mind, so there is no support for blocks and regions out of the box. Theme has custom panel layouts and pane styles. We advice using them with Panels Frame module - they were created specially for it.
Circle is currently ready to use, and some new features are coming up.
- More panel styles.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 98 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,361
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.