This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
CIM is the first contrib module that explores the possibilities in the new configuration system in Drupal 8.
CIM allows you to take a snapshot of the configuration, roll back to previous snapshots and pull/push snapshots between sites.
This is work in progress, things might break at the drop of a hat, and considering that D8 is still a long way off, I don't have to tell you not to use it in production.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 605
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.